COVER LETTER

Blok H-3-1 JALAN 2/6 TAMAN SETAPAK INDAH
53100 KUALA LUMPUR

3th August 2019.
The Manager
Goodlabs Medical (M) Sdn Bhd,
G-2 Tiara Mutiara 1,
No.139,Jalan Pucong,
58200 Kuala Lumpur

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ELECTRICAL TECHNITION

I have read with interest your advertisement in the newspaper and wish to apply for the post of Electrical Technician position.

According to the advertisement, your position requires excellent skills, qualifications and experiences. I will be graduating from IKMKL this month with a Certificate in Diploma Of Competency In Electical (Wireman PW4). My studies have included courses in Electrical Industrial Installation Theory, Electical Industrial Installation Practice, Electrical Motor Control and Electricity Act and Regulation. I understand the position also requires a candidate who is team and detail oriented, work well under pressure and is able to deal with people departments throughout the firm. There are skilss I developed both in my course work and in my recent intership at IKM in Kuala Lumpur.

If you would like to schedule an interview or otherwise discuss my interest in this position, please call me at 013 3817714. I will be available at the above telephone number or e-mail address.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you.
Your faithfully,

..............................

( MUHAMMAD DANIAL HAIQAL BIN ABD RAHMAN )

Comments

Popular Posts